HQBeast Staff App

Started by HQBeast, Jan 08, 2017, 06:54 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

HQBeast

Ign (InGameName)?:HQBeast

Age(Be Honest Please):10

Rank you want to apply for?:Anything

From where did you get your experience of staff?:Well i was staff but i retired :P know i want to reapply so i hope get accepted this server is really a fun Server!

Anything we can contact you in?(Skype,TeamSpeak,Email):Discord and email

How Can You Help The Server?:I can help the servers by Banning Hackers Muting Or Banning Advertiseres anyone who spams or swears i will warn him 1nc 2nd 3rd then a tempban 1 hour or auto-ban or mute 5mins or kick :P anyone who abuses that is higher rank than me i will screenshot and give it to the owner so he can ban him and if i have op i will Fastly do /deop His name and /ban or /manuadd name Default /ban name Thats easier

How long did you play on the server?:Well like 5 or less days the server is growing well and its fun!!!

If someone Hacks or Griefs the server what will you do?
: if a hacker hacks i will Fastly ban him and if someone griefs i will fastly deop him and ban him or ban him easily if i cant i will give a screenshot to the owner than the owner will handle him.

Thanks For Letting Me Apply
Your Regards HQBeast!

reshirem1234

The format is correct, I understand you are 10 so you are a few years younger than us, But MY personal opinion is it would need a bit more detail. Give examples on what ranks you want, there are only a few you can apply for so just list them to make it look better, And take your time. Tell us what you really think, Be honest about everything. If you rush it, it makes it seem like it isnt a good one cause you are trying to get a rank as fast as possible. I say, You should quick edit this if you can, and Make it more detailed. Etc.

Thanks!
Reshirem1234 (HeadAdmin)

Orkamicky

The format is correct, I understand you are 10 so you are a few years younger than us, But MY personal opinion is it would need a bit more detail. Give examples on what ranks you want, there are only a few you can apply for so just list them to make it look better, And take your time. Tell us what you really think, Be honest about everything. If you rush it, it makes it seem like it isnt a good one cause you are trying to get a rank as fast as possible. I say, You should quick edit this if you can, and Make it more detailed. Etc.

Thanks!
Reshirem1234 (HeadAdmin)
What he said.
Best Regards,

Orkaan aka Orkamicky - Head-Developer of Wither-Realm

Go Up