Staff Apply Form

Started by Zminer05, Feb 09, 2017, 03:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Zminer05

Ign (InGameName)?:

My in game name is cooperb9120.

Age(Be Honest Please):

My name is Cooper Bostick and I am 13 years of age (to fact check this ask reshirem1234).

Rank you want to apply for?:
I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times, and I am sometimes a victim of harsh behavior I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I believe that I can help everybody do what they want or need to do. I believe I would be a the perfect member for your team. I would go for moderator or admin because those are the positions I usually am and that is what I think I am best at.

From where did you get your experience of staff?:

I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on a Tekkit server, a 30 slot public server hosted by Xzeano456 in the US. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that they chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them were corrupt. I was also a Mod on WarCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lack of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing). I think I could use this experience to help make your server community more friendly and help your server gain popularity.

Anything we can contact you in?(Skype,TeamSpeak,Email):

I have a skype account named Zminer05 which I am currently using and I am already friended by the Wither-Realm Skype account.

How Can You Help The Server?:

I can help the server by building, making the community more friendly, and doing the codes for the community areas.
How long did you play on the server?:

I have played on Wither-Realm now for about a two months. I took about a one month break from minecraft but now I am ready to get back into it.

If someone Hacks or Griefs the server what will you do?:

If someone griefed or hacked the server I would undo the damage they did. Also I would communicate to other servers to watch out for that person.

Go Up