We added a Main Server! Join fast: play.Wither-Realm.eu. 1.8.x - 1.11.x

(Reapply) Reshirem1234's Staff application! :) ign- reshirem1234

Started by reshirem1234, Jan 06, 2017, 02:45 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

reshirem1234

Jan 06, 2017, 02:45 AM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 06:42 PM by Orkamicky
Hey, I am reshirem1234, And im applying for an administrator position

I am applying because i want to help the server out and watch it grow. The community seems fantastic and i was welcomed the second i got in. Trust me, Thats a good sign youll grow hopefully to be a massive server. I can gurantee people will have fun on this server if we give it some time, build things up, and hopefully get some ads out to people.  
I have had previous experience as an admin/mod on multiple servers. All of which got shut down due to lack of funds. I hope you take this into consideration! :)
I hope you let me join the staff team because im Nice, Kind, I get along with people easily, and i know most commands. I know how to Ban/Kick people, and i do have skype if you guys want to add me to a call or anything.

I am Always active. On multiple times a day. At pretty long hours as well. I hope you accept me!
-Resh

If i get accepted ill tell you guys my skype and all that! :)

Also, I wanted to say your server seems like it will be a really good edition to the multiplayer world.  
Please consider accepting meee :)

HQBeast

Sorry Buddy I Wont Deny It But I Will Give You Another Chance To ReApply You Need A Lot Of Information For Admin

Orkamicky

Sorry Buddy I Wont Deny It But I Will Give You Another Chance To ReApply You Need A Lot Of Information For Admin
Reapply.
Best Regards,

Orkaan aka Orkamicky - Head-Developer of Wither-Realm

Go Up